Originally from Tokyo, I currently reside in Orange County, California.
- 2000Studied aroma therapy in England
- 2011Started practicing yoga after the birth of my third child and dedicated myself to practice amidst raising my children.
- 2017Certified as a yoga instructor with 200 hours of training by Yoga Alliance. Thrived as a yoga instructor in San Jose, Northern California.
- 2019Obtained 300 hours of training and became a certified yoga instructor by Yoga Alliance. Explored various aspects of yoga, including asanas, pranayama, Ayurveda, yoga restorative, yin yoga, meditation, mindfulness, and seasonal self-care.
- 2022Learned Usui Reiki method.
- 2023Completed the Yoga Nidra instructor certification course.
- 2023Obtained qualification as Ayurveda Advisour.
In 2000, I studied aromatherapy in the UK. In 2011, after the birth of my third child, I began practicing yoga and dedicated myself to regular practice amidst my parenting responsibilities. In 2017, I obtained my 200-hour yoga teacher certification from Yoga Alliance and started teaching yoga in San Jose, Northern California. In 2019, I furthered my certifications with a 300-hour yoga teacher training, focusing on asanas, pranayama, Ayurveda, yoga restorative, yin yoga, meditation, mindfulness, and seasonal self-care.
In 2022, I learned Usui Reiki, and in 2023, I completed the Yoga Nidra instructor certification course.
Currently, I work as an RYT-500 yoga instructor, teaching yoga classes at a studio in Orange County, Southern California. I also conduct Zoom yoga sessions and workshops regularly.
Being a nature enthusiast, I enjoy walking barefoot on the beach, practicing earthing and grounding, as well as visiting cafes to have conversations with friends, which I find blissful. Every morning, I go for a walk with my beloved dog, immersing myself in nature by listening to the birds’ songs, smelling the earth’s fragrance, and basking in the sunlight—an essential time for me to connect with nature.